The media accreditation process for the Krakow 2023 European Games is now open for UK-based media.
Taking place between 21 June – 2 July 2023, the third edition of the European Games will see Team GB compete across 18 sports with Olympic qualification on the line for 16 of these – the largest for a European Games to date.
All media organisations and/or freelancers across print, online and broadcast are required to submit a request for the number of representatives they wish to send to Krakow 2023 by emailing Media.Accreditation@TeamGB.comwith the following information no later than Friday 24 March 2023:
- Email subject line: “Krakow 2023 – [Organisation or freelancer name]”
- Name and surname of main contact
- Organisation name (if applicable)
- Total number of journalist accreditations requested
- Total number of photographer accreditations requested
Please note only one application will be considered per organisation.